Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fear

I've never really felt fear on a scale large enough that it was carried through my long term memory. Some physical symptoms of fear, however, are probably sweating or acting strangely. The face of a fearful person is wild. Their eyes are darting everywhere looking for a solution for their fear. Their are beads of sweat pooling and then dripping down their foreheads and into the napes of their neck. I believe that extreme fear affects the mind greatly. It may distort the world around oneself so that they are hallucinating or it may make them believe one thing when something else entirely has happened. I believe that no one can "master" fear, I do believe we can learn to deal with it, learn to not show how frightened we are, and learn how to control the way we act, and the way we see and hear things while at whits end.

No comments:

Post a Comment